With expensive strollers, inappropriate enthusiasm and the chilling prospect of Booth taking a desk job, the upcoming Bones episode, "The Gunk in the Garbage," looks certain to be an interesting one. Check it out now with these three video clips.
In the first Bones
video, Booth and Brennan discuss the merits of extremely expensive strollers for their baby.
- $800 for a stroller? That honestly sounds about right in the crazy world of baby-related price gouging.
- Cerise is a very pretty color.
- Booth paid less for his first car than I paid for my first car. But not by much. Yay for cheap first cars!!!
- This whole thing about splitting expenses down the middle is going to get cumbersome at some point. Unless Booth's income suddenly skyrockets, Brennan is just going to be hoarding all of that money indefinitely. What's the point in that?
- Brennan does good sad eyes.
- Booth isn't looking because he is driving? Well, I guess there's a first for everything...
- "You were never able to do this look before the baby! What did the baby do to you?"
- Caroline doesn't do long phone calls. Somehow, this is not surprising.
- Brennan is sadly underestimating the amount of time required to purchase anything related to babies.
The second video takes place in a parking garage where a bomb exploded. It's kind of a mess. WARNING
: If you are eating, probably you should turn off the video before the 1:45 mark. Seriously. You do not want to see what happens there.
- "It's a good argument for valet parking." Ah Bones, always managing to insert levity into even the most grim situations!
- If this is a targeted hit, someone was really, really mad at the lone victim. You need a lot of anger to justify a bomb big enough to spread organs across a parking lot.
- Hodgins really is enjoying this crime scene. Is that creepy? Or is it creepier that I totally get why this would be a cool one for him?
- He blew up a room for a science-fair project? I never think of the cool projects like that!
- Considering her reaction to guts on Hodgins' face, Cam probably shouldn't judge for being excited about the crime scene.
The final video from "The Gunk in the Garbage" gives us an explanation for why Booth was not at the crime scene.
- I am enjoying the imagery of Booth being like a caged animal when he has a desk job. It's not inaccurate.
- Booth isn't convincing anyone.
- Someone named Franklin seems to be a suspect.
- Brennan really likes statistics. Too bad she isn't the one considering a desk job.
Is Sweets' new agent partner really so green? What happened with that crazy bomb? Will Booth really take a desk job? Find out when "The Gunk in the Garbage" airs on Monday, October 1 at 8pm on FOX.(Images and videos courtesy of FOX)