Bones season 8 continues on Monday, February 18 with an episode called "The Friend in Need." After having Brennan shot in last week's episode and all of her serious, heart-wrenching talks with her mother, it looks like we're going to get a lighter episode this week.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First up, here is a synopsis of the episode from IMDb:
The Jeffersonian team investigates the remains of a 15-year-old boy. Although his mother and few close friends saw him as intelligent with poor social skills, the team discovers that this seemingly innocent boy was actually involved in illegal activity and had attended a high school party two weeks prior where drugs were present. The investigation takes an ugly turn when an underage girl confesses to being raped and the deceased boy's reputation is compromised. Meanwhile, with the case's spotlight on deception, intern Finn Abernathy contemplates telling Cam that her daughter Michelle is in town visiting for the weekend.
Whoa, Cam's daughter is in town and hasn't told her mom? Something tells me that's not going to go over very well.
Next up, let's take a look at a preview clip.
In the preview clip from the episode, we find Brennan and Booth relaxing at home with crossword puzzle. Well, actually Booth is the one that's trying to relax with the crossword, but Brennan keeps butting in to offer help that he apparently doesn't want.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the clip:
- No one likes it when they can't finish their own crossword puzzle.
- The paper is billed in Brennan's name so she feels it's technically her puzzle.
- Brennan may know a lot of facts but she's got nothing on Booth when it comes to TV trivia. Then again, who doesn't know what Gilligan's Island is?
- According to Booth, Brennan is not nearly as smart as the Professor, because he could make nuclear bombs out of coconuts.
- I can't wait to see Brennan try to find Gilligan's Island on an atlas.
- Brennan can't be a know-it-all because she didn't know anything about Gilligan's Island. That's quite a logical assumption, actually.
What do you think now that you've seen the preview clip and read the synopsis for this episode of Bones? How do you think Cam is going to take it when she finds out that her daughter came to town but didn't want to tell her? Do you think Brennan will find Gilligan's Island on an atlas?
Bones airs on Monday nights at 8pm on FOX.
Want to add Bones
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of FOX)