is invading screens (and private lives) once again as it's scheduled to return for an 11th season. Before that though, the network has to scout for a fresh group of strangers for the rest of the country to spy on. On April 7, 2009, CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT and LifeStyles Furniture will be holding an open casting call between the hours of 4pm and 7pm.
For a chance to gain access to the Big Brother
house, stop by LifeStyles Furniture at 3735 Avenue of the Cities in Moline, IL on the date and time listed above. Make sure to bring forms, photos, and lots of personality if you want to be a contestant on the successful CBS show. Staying true to the series, the store itself will have video crews all over the place, for entries to be recorded.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Of course, it won't be easy. Those houseguest hopefuls should take note of the following details:
Each applicant must read the "contestant application instructions" before filling out the "application".
* Eligibility: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/eligibility_req ...
* Application: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/application.pdf (13-Pages)
- Applicants should tell why they think they'd make a good houseguest and what sets them apart from the others.
- Each taped segment must not exceed two minutes in length.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT LIFESTYLES FURNITURE YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
(1) A complete application (It is 13 pages, so you will need to print and fill out before coming to the casting call.)
(2) A photocopy of your driver's license or state issued photo ID.
(3) A photocopy of your passport or social security card.
(4) Two color photos brought with you (one face and one body "clothed" shot). Label your name and city/region on back.
(5) Be prepared to make a two minute video in the store telling who you are and why you'd make a great housemate.
Incomplete applications will not be considered, so be absolutely certain that you have all the requirements. Entries will be sent to the producers of Big Brother
11, and lucky aspirants will soon be on their way to reality TV fame.
-Maria Gonzalez, BuddyTV Staff Columnist
Source: CBS, PR Log.org
(Image Courtesy of CBS)