When The CW's Beauty and the Geek
returns, a new batch of hot women and brainy men will figure in yet another social experiment.
Nine pairs will be competing for a chance to win $250,000. Challenges for the upcoming season include performing an autobiographical rap and competing for the title of prom king for the geeks while the beauties will have to participate in a debate and lecture a third-grade class as substitute teachers.
As previously reported, season 4 will also include a pair made up of a gorgeous guy and a geeky girl. Sam, a 26-year-old party promoter from Davis, California, will be teamed up with Nicole, a 25-year-old Tufts University musicology graduate student from San Francisco. Aside from giving the show a new gender-based twist, the couple will also test the concept of book smarts versus social smarts.
Here are the rest of the contenders of Beauty and the Geek
– a 28-year-old fire department administrator
– a 26-year-old software engineer
– a 22-year-old student/ analog circuit designer
– a 21-year-old student at Berkeley
– a 26-year-old student who is about to receive his master's degree
– a 23-year-old student
– a 26-year-old medical student
– a 23-year-old software engineer
– a 25-year-old server
– a 25-year-old model
– a 22-year-old hair stylist
– a 26-year-old theme park performer
– a 22-year-old nanny
– a 26-year-old waitress and model
– a 25-year-old retail store manager
– a 22-year-old waitress and promotional model for Hooters
– a 24-year-old student
– a 26-year-old bartender
Last season, Megan & Scooter won the competition.
Find out who among these hopefuls will be hailed winners as Beauty and the Geek
season 4 premieres on Tuesday, September 18 at 8pm ET/PT on The CW.
-Kris De Leon, BuddyTV Staff Columnist
Source: The CW
(Image courtesy of The CW)