When Beauty and the Beast returns, Catherine and Vincent will have been separated for a period of time, while he was being held by Muirfield. They experimented on him and will come back a changed beast. Will he be new and improved? The answer to that probably depends on who you ask.
Official synposis for "Who am I" -- Vincent and Catherine reunite, but Vincent has changed. Three months after Vincent Keller (Jay Ryan) was abducted by Muirfield, Detective Catherine Chandler (Kristin Kreuk), is reunited with him - but not in the way she planned. He's changed: his scar has disappeared, his memory has been wiped clean and he returns as a supercharged beast on a mysterious mission. Catherine needs to unravel the reasons behind Vincent's change if she has any hopes of recovering their epic love, while also trying to solve the secrets that swirl around her own life.
Check out the preview for the premiere, "Burn."
Highlights from the trailer:
- "You're a valuable weapon, Mr. Keller."
"Who are you?"
"I'm the one who turned you into a beast."
- Catherine is on the hunt for Vincent. She knows Muirfield has him, but they haven't killed him. She wonders why they need him.
- JT is skeptical of their ability to find Vincent.
- "You're somebody I want to kill."
"You're the one in the cuffs."
- "I hope my daughter doesn't get in the way again." - What does he have to do with all of this?
- "I love him. I'm not stopping until I find him." - Catherine
- Catherine finds Vincent and her father orders her love to be killed.
- "Are we talking revenge?" -- JT
"No, justice." -- Catherine
- Vincent gets shot. Catherine fights. And, the beast returns.
Beauty and the Beast season 2 premieres on Monday, October 7 at 9 pm ET.
Never miss Beauty and the Beast! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of the CW.)