American Horror Story: Asylum takes a few jumps in time during the penultimate episode, "Continuum," of the season. Last week, we were left with several cliffhangers: Kit arrived home with Grace and his new baby to find Alma sitting there with child as well, Lana killed Thredson, and the Monsignor lied about Jude dying to Lana.
American Horror Story: Freak Show is available on Amazon Prime.
In "Continuum," all of those will be answered or at least play a prominent role in the episode.
Spoiler alert: This preview contains American Horror Story: Asylum spoilers and clips. Watch at your own risk!
Here's the official preview release by FX, "Next On: 'Continuum'"
Highlights from the preview:
- The Monsignor says that he will get Jude out before he leaves Briarcliff and she responses, "The cruelest thing of all is false hope." That doesn't bode well for the former Sister.
- Lana wrote a book, "Maniac" about her experiences with Bloody Face.
- Johnny wants a copy of his supposed mother's book. (I'm still not convinced Lana is Johnny's mother.)
- There's a fire at Kit's house and Grace tries to put it out.
- Does someone die? Why pull up a white sheet?
- An older Kit and Lana meet. He challenges Lana about why she didn't work to shut down Briarcliff. She responds in a snarky tone, "Things change." What happened to the nice Lana?
- Jude is visited by the Dark Angel.
- "I'm not ready to die." -- Jude
American Horror Story:Asylum airs on Wednesday night at 10 pm ET on FX.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of FX.)