When Once Upon a Time returns for season 3, the Storybrooke 6 will be heading to Neverland to save Henry. On this new adventure, Snow is going to have her own issues to work out as well.
Ginnifer Goodwin spoke to reporters this summer about the personal turmoil that Snow will have to face given her new situation and the black mark that grew on her heart last season.
Check out the full video interview and highlights.
Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow/Mary Margaret) Interview
Highlights from the interview:
- "It's fraught with good intentions." on the journey to Neverland.
- The group from Storybrooke do reach Neverland and will have to work together.
- The black spot on Snow's heart will "be her cross to bear." She's going to have to come to terms with the two sides of herself in order to be of use to the group.
- "She's torn in two at this point."
- She's also going to have to decide which parts of Mary Margaret "to hold on to" and which ones "drag her down."
- Snow White needs to "create a new character. She needs to change."
- Trust is her biggest flaw. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. Goodwin finds that annoying.
- "[Snow's] endlessly right to trust Rumple, which I can't figure out as an actress. What is it that they have coming that he always does right by them somehow. And, Snow White is right to trust that he will."
- "She's a bit of a doormat" for giving people so many chances.
- Goodwin is covered in bruises from filming. They are primarily from the rocking of the ship.
- Snow continues to use a bow and arrow.
- The group is going to have to figure out who can help them in Neverland. The rules are different and they know that they can't use Enchanted world tactics in Neverland.
- Goodwin would like Snow to interact with Ariel, but only if it's on land. She never wants to go in the water tank again.
Once Upon a Time season 3 premieres on Sunday, September 29 at 8 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss Once Upon a Time! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video: Carla Day)