BuddyTV is heading back to Comic-Con this summer, and this time we've got a sponsored panel of our own. A group of television and film insiders will be talking about "Obsession: How TV and Movies Go from Fascination to Phemonenon."
We'll be asking them questions ahead of time too, and this is your chance to get your own answers!
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
For each of the panelists (listed below), we will be conducting a pre-panel interview. We've got plenty of questions to ask, but we want your questions too. If you've been dying to find out about shows like Fringe
, Star Trek
and more, we can help.
To get in on the Comic-Con fun, post your question in the comments section below. We can't promise to ask every single question, but we'll do our very best.
Then, look for the interviews to start appearing on BuddyTV next week. Your answers just might be there.The panelists we'll be talking to are:
- Zack Stentz: Writer for Fringe, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Andromeda Thor and X-Men: First Class
- Mike Scully: Writer and Producer for The Simpsons, Parks and Recreation, Napoleon Dynamite, Everybody Loves Raymond and Out of This World
- Amy Berg: Writer and Co-Executive Producer for Eureka, Writer and Supervising Producer for Leverage
- Skyler Samuels: Chloe King on The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Andie Bates on The Gates and Gigi on Wizards of Waverly Place
- Allison Dubois: Real-life inspiration for the character of Allison Dubois on Medium
- Chase Masterson: Leeta on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Karen Bailey: Vice President of Production at Starz
- Mel Lowry: Co-owner of ChuckTV.net, True-Blood.net and NiceGirlsTV.com
- Deric Hughes: Writer and Executive Story Editor for Warehouse 13
- Benjamin Raab: Writer and Executive Story Editor for Warehouse 13
And, if you're going to Comic-Con, come see the panelists in person at the "Obsession: How TV and Movies Go from Fascination to Phenomenon"
panel on Thursday
in Room 23ABC!
Do you have any questions for these panelists? What are your obsessions, when it comes to TV? Let us know in the comments section below!(Images courtesy of CBS, Syfy, FOX, NBC and ABC Family)